Thank you for registering for the 40th Annual NPH Affordable Housing Conference! We are excited to host you at our largest Conference to date with more than 1,000 attendees.
Thanks to your overwhelming interest, the Conference is sold out! There will not be any day-of registration available. Please spread the word to any colleagues or partners who ask.
Getting to the Conference
- Where: San Francisco Marriott Marquis (780 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103)
- When: Friday, September 20, 8am-6pm (Registration & Continental Breakfast at 8am)
- Public Transit: The Marriott Marquis is just steps away from the Powell BART Station and accessible by MUNI lines 5, 5R, 6, 9, 21, or 31.
- Parking: In addition to street parking, parking is available at the Fifth & Mission Parking Garage. Valet parking at the hotel is also available.
- At the hotel: The Conference will be at the Yerba Buena Ballroom (Lower B2 Level). Two sets of escalators will take you down to the event floor. If you are taking the elevator you will need to switch elevators at the Golden Gate Level to get to the Yerba Buena Ballroom. Look for signs and balloons for guidance. PLEASE NOTE: The event is on the lowest level of the hotel.
Planning Your Conference Day
Visit our Conference page for workshop schedules and full descriptions. Printed conference programs will be available at the registration table when you check-in.
New This Year
- Visit the networking lounge and charging zone. Looking for space to connect with a peer? Head to Salon 7, fully equipped with all-day coffee and tea service, and charging stations!
- Need a new headshot? We’ve got you covered. Head to Salon 7 from 1pm to 3:30pm to get your headshot taken by a professional photographer.
- Continue the fun at the Conference After Party: Join us from 6pm to 8pm in celebrating our 40th year with our co-hosts ELPN at The Executive Order (868 Mission St) located on the corner of Mission Street and Jessie Street - just a block away and your first drink is on us!
- All Day Exhibitor Halls: All day long, you can stop by and say hello to the exhibitors in the Main Hall and Salon 7 - check out the innovative services they provide and grab some swag along the way!
- Networking Reception: After the last workshop session, head to Salon 7 for the Networking Reception from 5pm to 6pm. Grab drinks and bites with old and new faces!
- Coffee and tea stations will be located in the Main Hall and towards the back of Salon 7.
- Water stations are available in each workshop room. Ditch the plastic cups and bring your reusable water bottles!
- Attention new moms: private pumping space available. Please check in with staff at the registration table.
Network Name: NPH
Wifi Password: 40YEARS
Join the online conversation: Follow the conference on Twitter with #OurMovementOurFuture. Don't forget to tag @NPHANC!
Non-Profit Housing Association of Northern California (NPH)
369 Pine St Ste 350
San Francisco, California 94104
415-989-8160 | firstname.lastname@example.org